New Inspiration

Wow, early morning in Bandung is very cold. I have to wearing my jacket. It's cold out here. Wake up in the morning is really good, we have fresh air. My mind ready to go. I have new inspiration for today. I am ready to work right now. Still got the move.
I don't know how many I was late for wakeup. I always sleep at midnight, after eleven pm at clock. I always surf on internet for many hours. I like collecting some information from around the world. Or just playing online game, like Gunbound. It's my favorite game, cos no other game that I playing on :D.

I have to learn internet marketing cos there is a goal for me to makes my self as an entrepreneur. I don't want to be a worker, I want to be a businessman. Cos if we just a worker, our mind doesn't grow like others. Not creative, just follow the rule, that's the worker. No inspiration to getting the move for action. Act to free yourself, your mind from pressure. Let's get the inspiration

No comments for "New Inspiration"